Friday, August 17, 2007

First Time Blogging

Thanks for setting this site up Bob. GREAT JOB!!! I really missed being at the reunion this year. I was on duty and couldn't find anyone to trade time with me. I did stop by with Engine 1 (Bloomington Fire), to say a quick hello, but we got a call for a rescue assist just as soon as I set foot inside the door, and I didn't make it back.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up on how everyone is doing, now that you set this site up. I look forward to visiting online with you all. Take care.

1 comment:

Bob Lovell said...

Hey Brad!

I'm sorry you missed the party too. We all had a great time, but not to worry. Part of the reason for setting up this blog was to be able to get alumni together now and then.

Check in every now and then for news on any upcoming events where our fellow alumni might have an opportunity to get together, such as the Homecoming football game, Sept 21st. I am really excited about the possibilities this site presents. Even just to stop in and leave a hello for everyone is pretty cool.

Hopefully, all has been going well for you. I'm looking forward to catching up with you.

See ya!